STUPID QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS



1.At the moveis when you meet friends.
Q:Hey what are you doing here?
A:Well,its so hot there were no cools labs so I thought I'd watch some advertisement in the cool comfort of the theatre.

2.When yousee friend with evidently shorter hair.
Q.Hey have you had a hair cut?
A:No its autumn and I'm shelding.

3.At the dentist when he's stickking pointed objects in mouth.
Q:Tell one if it hurts.
A:And while I'm telling you ,you tell me if I bite.

4.You are smoking a ciggerete and a cute woman asks,
Q:Oh',so you smoke.
A:No,its a miracle it was chalk and now it is in flames.

5.Q:Why did it take ten sardars to nail a pin in the wall?
A:Simple.....One to hold the pin and rest to push the wall.

7.When you are awakened at midnight by a phone call.
Q:Sorry,were you sleeping?
A:No,I was playing cricket for India at Sharjah and just when you called Salam Malic was beating with me that Pakistan would win.What do you think?

8.What a mathematics?
Q:Prove, Pass=Fail
A:Here,
Soluton: no Pass=Fail------(1)
Pass =no Fail-----(2)
Mow adding eqn 1 & 2,we get
or,no pass+pass=fail+no pass
or,pass(no+1)=fail(no+1)
or,pass=fail
Henced proved...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of Magars in Nepal(with 1st Boxer of Nepal Dal Bdr Rana from Arkhale,Gulmi)

Qualities of Confident Person