STUPID QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS



1.At the moveis when you meet friends.
Q:Hey what are you doing here?
A:Well,its so hot there were no cools labs so I thought I'd watch some advertisement in the cool comfort of the theatre.

2.When yousee friend with evidently shorter hair.
Q.Hey have you had a hair cut?
A:No its autumn and I'm shelding.

3.At the dentist when he's stickking pointed objects in mouth.
Q:Tell one if it hurts.
A:And while I'm telling you ,you tell me if I bite.

4.You are smoking a ciggerete and a cute woman asks,
Q:Oh',so you smoke.
A:No,its a miracle it was chalk and now it is in flames.

5.Q:Why did it take ten sardars to nail a pin in the wall?
A:Simple.....One to hold the pin and rest to push the wall.

7.When you are awakened at midnight by a phone call.
Q:Sorry,were you sleeping?
A:No,I was playing cricket for India at Sharjah and just when you called Salam Malic was beating with me that Pakistan would win.What do you think?

8.What a mathematics?
Q:Prove, Pass=Fail
A:Here,
Soluton: no Pass=Fail------(1)
Pass =no Fail-----(2)
Mow adding eqn 1 & 2,we get
or,no pass+pass=fail+no pass
or,pass(no+1)=fail(no+1)
or,pass=fail
Henced proved...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of Magars in Nepal(with 1st Boxer of Nepal Dal Bdr Rana from Arkhale,Gulmi)

Virtual Private Network(VPN)

Qualities of Confident Person